Question:
Can you do the back float comfortably without a lot of arm and leg effort?
Question Monster
2006-03-25 08:30:02 UTC
Can you do the back float comfortably without a lot of arm and leg effort?
Nine answers:
thilliard11
2006-03-25 08:32:21 UTC
I can, just breathe and float right along!
laredokid22
2006-03-25 22:57:00 UTC
No I have tried many times but I just can't do it without moving my arms and then the legs.

It's too to tiring for me but I have seen people who can do it very easily.
kaylancole
2006-03-26 00:23:13 UTC
no, actually the only thing that really floats

is my head (my friends say its because im an air head)
unbelievable
2006-03-25 16:46:54 UTC
you can move your hands to change the direction, otherwise just keep you mouth above the water, you will float all wright
kendra
2006-03-25 18:25:34 UTC
My feet sink sometimes, but I never seem to have that problem elsewhere, fat floats!
Ioana
2006-03-25 16:32:37 UTC
well...when you do the back float...you float..so when you float..there's no effort! it's the law of physics!
Celebrity
2006-03-28 13:18:00 UTC
yeah im actually really good at it. though my dad cant do it at all.

(nice picture by the way :)
Pipsy
2006-03-27 16:22:13 UTC
I usually just sink...
2006-03-27 17:26:33 UTC
since i really can.t swim, i would have to say no.