Question:
Who here thinks "YAHOO" needs to add Fishing as a category?
Amadeus
2006-04-20 08:03:50 UTC
Come...on fellow fisherman/anglers. I need your help to voice my opinon. "United We Stand"

GETTER DONE!!!!!
27 answers:
2006-04-20 08:09:50 UTC
I like fishing, and I totally agree with you that it could be a good topic for discussion and Question / Answer sessions. But I disagree with the person that agrees on the basis that fishing is a sport, I think it is more of an awesome hobby. But hobbies are cool, and competitive fishing could be seen by some as an actual sport. Someone, maybe me, or you, or the other responders could ask YAHOO! to do that.

-Shamar
2006-04-21 06:04:09 UTC
I'm not a fisherman, but I support you guys! Fishing is great!
SoccerClipCincy
2006-04-20 15:06:30 UTC
Animal Abusing Activities should not be a category.
LT
2006-04-25 04:50:26 UTC
Another firm - get it together YAHOO, we need a fishing AND a hunting category
juli_journey
2006-04-21 16:02:54 UTC
I believe it belongs under sports....BUT it should be placed as a sub-category. It doesn't really belong under water sports! So yes I agree it should have it's own sub-category!!!!!
quick_flic
2006-04-20 15:07:22 UTC
Snoozer!
big_leeroy21
2006-04-20 15:06:47 UTC
hey, so you like fishing i think that's a good idea. i've been wondering that myself. what do you fish for? if u like you can add me to your list.
2006-04-20 15:08:17 UTC
I don't fish but grandfather did and loved it.

I will suport you in this.

Another catagory should be shooting and hunting.
tiger_tamer98
2006-04-20 15:07:05 UTC
Maybe i wouldn't go under that category.
flyingphoenix
2006-04-20 15:05:55 UTC
just put it under games and recreation until they make a new category.
Jessica
2006-04-20 15:07:08 UTC
i think that would go under sports....if they add fishing then they would have to add every other sport and that would just be a long long list....so i think they would rather just categorize it under sports....
af11k
2006-04-20 15:04:55 UTC
I stand for it
bobweb
2006-04-20 15:06:08 UTC
I'll go for fishing if you all will go for boxing.
tnn34
2006-04-20 15:06:48 UTC
I don't care about fishing. doen't matter for me
BladeSmith
2006-04-23 01:33:59 UTC
Got my vote.
kathyb