Question:
In canada is it possible to surf ?
2005-12-20 01:41:56 UTC
In canada is it possible to surf ?
One answer:
hmk61
2005-12-27 07:24:40 UTC
Absolutely but only in a few places. I'm from Nova Scotia (NS). I don't know about British Columbia (BC) but NS would be the only place to surf besides BC. In NS the best places are the beaches all along the south coast of the province. The best is probably Lawrencetown Beach near Halifax where they surf all year round (using full wet suits in the winter of course). The waves are great there and I love to body surf them in the summer. Also great is Martinique Beach about 20 kilometers east of Lawrencetown.