Question:
why cant i touch the inside lenses of my swim goggles? whats so bad about it?
tozerlake
2006-02-19 22:08:37 UTC
why cant i touch the inside lenses of my swim goggles? whats so bad about it?
Two answers:
Bogeythedog
2006-02-19 23:28:56 UTC
You may touch the inside of your goggles. Usually it is said that if you touch the inside of your goggles you will leage body oils there. This will cause your goggles to fog up faster. Keeping the inside of your goggles clean, free of body oils and water spots will keep help to keep your goggles fog free.
2006-02-20 07:02:19 UTC
Some goggles have an anti-fog solution on them, and the water will not rinse it off but wiping will.