Question:
how can I identify a good spot to fish in the beach (surfcasting)?
psalms68
2006-01-29 14:15:17 UTC
how can I identify a good spot to fish in the beach (surfcasting)?
Two answers:
jimmypenland
2006-02-09 13:06:20 UTC
Any break in the surf line that has water running through it is a pretty safe bet.Jetties,marsh grass,any structure can be good.Also,watch for gulls feeding,they make their living finding fish.As I fish from a kayak,I generally do one of the above,because the ocean is a big place.
pimp_ryan5
2006-01-29 14:17:08 UTC
Ask around people might know talk is cheap