Question:
How do i rig a mirror dinghy's spinnaker?
porsche_collector
2006-03-12 06:05:15 UTC
i need instructions step by step. and list of equipment please.
One answer:
2006-03-21 15:06:46 UTC
I sail a Laser so can't be of much help to you however you could try the official Mirror website and see how you get on:

http://www.ukmirrorsailing.com

Hmmmm.....For such a popular class of Dinghy there doesn't seem to be much info on it.

I've found a book that might be useful to you called "Sailing the Mirror" by Roy Partridge you can get it from Amazon.com or you could maybe try

http://www.go-sail.co.uk/forums/default.asp

Good Luck!