Question:
What the Heck....... Fishing is a SPORT?
Amadeus
2006-04-19 15:21:45 UTC
We fisherman need love too.
Eighteen answers:
belfastboy
2006-04-19 15:23:44 UTC
I love fishing..The only reason I married my wife is because she owns a boat!
bassfish
2006-04-20 07:13:09 UTC
If people consider hitting a small white ball around and trying to get it in a small hole a sport, then throwing a bait around trying to get a fish to bite at it is more of a sport if you ask me. Tourn. bass fishing is timed and allot of money is given to winners so it is set up like any other sport. Also check out a bass fisherman after a tourn and a golfer after a tourn. and you will see the fisherman used allot more energy to complete his task, thank you and good fishing.
Fish doctor484
2006-04-19 19:32:37 UTC
Not only is it a sport, it is among the most physically and absolutely the most mentally draining sport there is. You are not only up against anything and everything the weather man can through at you, are up against another living creature who reacts to every little change in the weather most of which you don't even realize are happening. Fish a week long bass tournament for the full eight to twelve hours a day and tell me it's not a sport!
?
2016-10-15 10:22:23 UTC
If I have been to ensure that going on, i might record for particular. I did see a pair of infants out on between the lakes in my area snagging donaldson trout. I did record them as they have been snagging the fish precise as quickly as they have been given planted and had no longer yet gotten used to the water. They have been close adequate to shore to p.c.. up. that for my area isn't fishing. I do inspite of the shown fact that, on a visit by holiday foundation record people who leave trash whilst fishing. there is not any longer something worst than getting a huge hit, reeling for 5 minutes on an identical time because it "fights" then determining which you're caught to a pair previous fishing line it rather is caught to a huge *** branch.
Nightwriter21
2006-04-19 15:26:51 UTC
Yes, fishing is a sport, especially when it's sport fishing; such as bass tournaments, or deep sea fishing for marlin or sailfish. Otherwise, I think it's just great recreation.
2006-04-19 15:23:17 UTC
Hell yes fishing is a sport. A good one too.
matt da fisherman
2006-04-19 15:22:39 UTC
Yes
tautestvenus4
2006-04-19 15:24:41 UTC
YES! Fishing is a SPORT! The question should be....What the heck......Golf is a SPORT??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Have a good one
2006-04-19 15:23:39 UTC
i would consider fishing for competition a sport. but casual fishing isnt that much
2006-04-19 15:22:32 UTC
The fish never win.

It's a lop-sided sport.
2006-04-19 15:22:38 UTC
fishing isnt a sport. its a hobby.

if fishing is a sport, then bald is a type of haircut. not shaved head...bald..as in losing all your hair.
Mr.Perfect
2006-04-19 22:16:43 UTC
Not for the fish.
Cole Cooperâ„¢
2006-04-19 15:26:17 UTC
u think thats funny. they call kurling an olympic sport. thats like calling elton john strait.
flyingphoenix
2006-04-19 15:22:57 UTC
there are only two sports- hunting and fishing

everything else is a game
Miss 21
2006-04-19 15:24:36 UTC
yeah it is, i love going fishing with my dad
perkedelkentang
2006-04-19 15:23:08 UTC
I love them 'cuddas.
2006-04-19 15:23:32 UTC